[Ansteorra] Cup de Charney Update

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:25:02 PDT 2011

First, I wanted to apologize to everyone from not putting the scores up in a
reasonable time, and for not being responsive to queries about the Cup.

I have remedied that with one exception. I was unable to gather scores from
Steppes Warlord.  If you know how you did in Steppes Warlord, please email
me privately, and I'll start to compile the records for the tournament.
 With a little bit of work I'm sure we can recreate most of the information
therein.

For current standings, as well as how you were scored in each tournament, go

http://cupdecharney.org/

If you see any name errors, please let me know, and I'll correct the entry.

Comte Jean Paul de Sens

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.