[Ansteorra] Pennsic: Ansteorra Chilly Knight

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:18:34 PDT 2011

Ahay good peoples superfluously more (knowledgeably) endowed than I,

Friends of Ansteorra from many other Kingdoms spanning the known world
(5 enquiries from 3 kingdoms) have contacted me and wisheth to confirm
if and know exactly which date all things chili shall abound.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Plenipotentiary Pookie

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind
word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of
caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~ Leo
Buscaglia