[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Thank You's

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 06:26:35 PDT 2011

To Adlersruhe and Bonwike do We Lochlan and Gwen, King and Queen send
greetings, salutations, and a heartfelt thank you.

Your hard work made this weekend a shining example of what Ansteorrans are;
resourceful, creative, hardworking, talented, fun, and most of all giving.

I will not try to thank all of the individuals who helped, that is a fools
errand for it would simply read as your roster. I will simply say that the
site was superb, the company was delightful, and the sideboard was
delectable both to the eyes and the pallet.

For the hospitality of Adlersruhe and Bonwike, VIVAT!

Lochlan & Gwen
Rex et Regina Ansteorrae