[Ansteorra] Ansteorra War Carts

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:22:54 PDT 2011

I have made a collapsible war cart that breaks down to a reasonable size for
transportation, can handle 500 lbs, and served as a table, ambulance,
scaffolding, wheelchair, Ice transport, armor transport, water bearing cart,
and used to transport and sell baked goods at various events over the
years.  My version is a redesign of Master Avery's Pennsic cart and if you
are interested you need both his and my file to build it. Master Avery's
original file is at the bottom of the page with his permission.

http://www.noonelike.us/~rhys/

Capten Rhys

Midrealm Refugee and New Resident of Ansteorra/ Barony of Steppes