[Ansteorra] SCA in Okinawa- for our Ansteorrans in the military

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:25:45 PDT 2011

This is where my beloved, who was in the military, got involved in the SCA.
He always speaks fondly of his time there.

Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
beloved of Sarran the Traveller

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Michele Reichek <txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Forwarded from an out of Kingdom list, which I thought would be of interest
> to any of our active duty military personnel.  Id rather not see anyone
> leave, but if you have to, Id rather have you go to a place with an active
> SCA populace who will make you feel welcome:

Any day above ground is a good day!