[Ansteorra] Update your Chirurgeon certs

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:43:26 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorran Chirurgeons!

Lady Moria asked me to pass along that we will be accepting your updated membership, CPR/FA certs until 5pm 7/14.. Tomorrow!

Please send them to Moira at
the_moira at yahoo.com

We are having a Chirurgeon meeting this Saturday at Round Table. Start brain-storming on how to increase our numbers and retention. Open discussion encouraged!

We are also having a new and improved Chirurgeon 101 class with a valuable handout/ guide to refer to. There will be 20 packets available!

Thank you for your continued service to the kingdom!

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley
ER Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon