[Ansteorra] Current Chirurgeon Warrant Roster

Robin Lindsey the_moira at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 22:11:24 PDT 2011

This is the most current roster of Chirurgeons with status in Ansteorra.  If you are supposed to be on here and you're not, it's because I don't have your certifications.  You can email scanned copeis of current photo ID, 1st aid (or equivalent) and CPR certification, and current membership to me at the_moira AT yahoo.com.  You can also mail them to me at my address in the Black Star.  I will add you after this weekend.

Lady Moira Lindsay
Chirurgeon Admin Deputy

Aidan McCray
CIT