[Ansteorra] Fwd: Overstock Natural Parchment Sale from Pergamana 30% off!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 16:52:36 PDT 2011

I'm not a scribe and I'm not sure what makes parchment "scribal-
quality'. Can you tell me what makes it thus, and what details to look
for when someone is describing parchment for sale? Are skins from a
particular animal better than from other animals? Why?

They did have a section on parchment "scraps". What would you use
these for? To make glue?

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------