[Ansteorra] A Round of Thank You's...

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 17:03:38 PDT 2011

I just wanted to take a minute to recognize a few people who helped me to pull together the details for our site at Roundtable today.  Even though it wasn't a major event, I am very grateful for the assistance! Thank you to Elec for printing our fliers and Baroness Alys, Katya and Baron Duncan for sitting at Gate. For my husband, Konrad and daughter, Kara who helped setup the refreshments table and to Lessa, Viviana and Baroness Genevieve for donating food.  Last, but not least, thank you to Honour for setting up our road signs.   With the exception of *someone* breaking a door handle, all went well!  (Just kidding, Ameline!) I hope everyone enjoyed their classes and had a great day!  Thank you all, for coming.  Lady Katerina ine CurrySite Steward