[Ansteorra] Fiber College, July 23 - less than a week away!

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 18:10:09 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Fiber College is less than a week away.  The new website has the list of classes and the schedule, so check it out now.  There is no advance registration for any classes but 3 that require advance preparation on the parts of the students:  Brocaded Tablet Weaving, Intermediate Tablet Weaving and Knitted Stockings.

http://www.crystaldaggerclothing.com/FiberArts/

We have lots of classes and camaraderie planned.  As a reminder, this event is in modern clothes and has no site fee.  However, to offset the cost of AC in the brutal heat, we will have a donation basket out should you choose to help out.  Also, the charity the church is working on right now is school supplies for needy children - if you would like to contribute, we will have a container for that as well.

There will be a light luncheon offered on a first-come, first-served, donation basis.  When the food runs out, it's gone.  The menu is on the website.

Even though there is no site fee, and it's not an event with court or awards, it is still and SCA event, so we will still a gate of sorts with a table with roster waivers we would like you to use to sign in.

If there are any questions about the site, contact Mistress Rhiannon.
If there are any questions about the classes, contact Mistress Radegund.
Our contact information is on the website.

We hope to see many of you there!
Radegund

P.S. Please feel free to forward this post to any group's email list you wish.