[Ansteorra] fwd: [Lochac] Commemorative Beer Stein

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 23:43:00 PDT 2011

I just saw this on the Lochac list (Australia and New Zealand) and
thought it was an interesting idea. Since we've got a lot of groups
near to celebrating major anniversaries, I thought someone might wish
to do something similar for their group.

Or maybe there is a modern, cheap way to engrave/sandblast glass
steins with such decorations.

While workable for baronies, I think we've had too many royal couples
to do something similar for Ansteorra.

Stefan

=========