[Ansteorra] The US too had an awesome show about history...

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:11:07 PDT 2011

I have noticed a lot of hype over the British show "Horrible Histories."  A
certain "knight song" has been posted many times.  But did you know the US
also once had an AWESOME show about history?  It was an animated show called
Histeria! and made by our very own Warner Brothers.  It aired on the channel
then known as "the WB," now "the CW."  These songs, all appropriate to SCA
times, comprise just a small amount of the awesomeness that was Histeria!

Renaissance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcurcB_nJ2U
Tudors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmRSHRwADE
Shakespeare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9pyNbtwImQ
Vikings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOfmt-R8Ug

YIS,

Giertrud

(g'yair-trood)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?