[Ansteorra] Fiber College this weekend

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 15:37:37 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The Fiber College is this weekend - are you ready?  The website has the updated class descriptions and schedule.  Remember almost all of the classes are first come, first served sign-ups.  http://www.crystaldaggerclothing.com/FiberArts/

There have been some changes:  Yoga for Hands is cancelled, and Fiber Prep, Bobbin Lace and Trapunto Quilting have been extended to start a half hour earlier.  Two new classes have been added: Introduction to Naalbinding and Introduction to Fingerlooped Braiding.  Check the schedule.

Since there are a lot of classes with supply fees, as a courtesy to the instructors and your fellow students, PLEASE bring exact change (I recommend 5s and 1s.)  Your instructors are not banks.  They may have some change, but it's unlikely they can accommodate 8 people with 20s.  Please plan ahead.

We're looking forward to an enjoyable day of fiber fun!

Mistress Radegund
and
Mistress Rhiannon

P.S. Please forward to any appropriate email lists.