[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Page School Newsletter

nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:05:02 PDT 2011

We are in the process of creating the very first Page School Newsletter for August. Does anyone have a Page who has gained an Achievement Award? and does anyone have any active Pages? If so, we would like to include them in the newsletter. If you have any of these, please send me via e-mail (nthgsmk at hotmail.com), their names, ages, and "titles". This will be an on-going monthly request. Thank You.
Lady Nan Turnbull
Ansteorran Page School Scribe