[Ansteorra] a practicality question: Cup Covers

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 15:10:50 PDT 2011

Obviously, I can't speak for others, but here on the coast of Ansteorra it
depends on how annoying the flying bugs are being.  No bugs - no covers;
'love-bug' season - covers are almost a requirement.
And they do really dress up a table setting.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead
So much to do; so little attention span.....