[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Rae L Bauer suvdchin at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 16:47:48 PDT 2011

Gaston,
   Thank you for those wise words.  You said what I was trying to figure
out how to say.  You are absolutely correct that it is the art, not the
razzle dazzle, that counts.
   Although, my lady, does say that having chocolate out for the spouses
of artisans and Laurels can make the day much easier and is greatly
appreciated.  And there are some shy Laurels.  I have met them.  But in
performance of our duties in aiding artisans to be their best, we should
never have to be lured like a mythical unicorn.
Suvdchin, OL