[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Thu Jul 28 14:04:42 PDT 2011

I did not realize that was your daughter. Glad she had fun. It's those types of things that
really make my day... seeing the light go on in someone's face as they feel a bit of the period
techniques and realize they can do things that 5 minutes earlier they hadn't realized that they
could even yearn to do. Very fulfilling.

The rest of it will come eventually...

Because there are only two or so opportunities a year for that type of display, many of us here
in the southern region have taken to creating an Artisan's Pavilion and bringing it to events.
It's purpose is to stand as a place for people to come and interact with artisans in their
natural habitat. Not so much display items, but more to have impromptu one to one teaching
opportunities. We really should figure out some form of heraldry we can fly so that people will
recognize us. But, if you see a big Ansteorran colored shade fly with what looks like people
playing with tools under it, you've come to the right place. Come in and say hi!

Haraldr