[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 15:44:45 PDT 2011

Greetings!

  I unfortunately do not get to play as much these
days as I would like due to mundane concerns, but I would like to step
in that, while intimidating as could be for me, I really appreciated my
first LPT last year.  It was a deep learning experience for me and,
thanks in great part to Mistress Hanna, it went from looking like I was
doing my homework for school to at least something like a display.

 I admit this year, though not going to LPT, but Steppes Artisan, that I
 still struggle with display concepts.  For those who do not know what I
 do, I do Old English and other language translations.  Having no skill
at calligraphy or art, finding a way to convey this
 inane skill to others is doubly hard.  Last year, other than Mistress
Brynhildr, just kind of politely let their eye glaze over as I tried to
explain the process and what I do.  Unlike sewing and other visual
crafts, people find little interest.

   So I personally I enjoy all the advice Laurels can put up.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric se anhaga Wihtmunding