[Ansteorra] Stuff, stuff, stuff.

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 01:03:55 PDT 2011

greetings

actually not sure a garage sale is a good idea, yea I might make enough to
pay a site fee or a feast fee, , but probably not enough to pay a years
membership, and there is always the compulsion to bring what doesn't sell
back into the house " just for a little while " I'm thinking more like good
will , or salvation army , or failing that the dump, some of this stuff I
haven't seen in over 5 years , so I wont miss it much ; / , anyone need a 2
barrel carb ? don't even remember what it went on : ( or how old it is : (
seems I mostly gather the majority of this stuff when im depressed, and at
times like now when im mostly not depressed is the perfect time to get rid
of it because I actually realize that the hoarding isn't always a good thing
: (
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur