[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Sun Jul 3 10:11:50 PDT 2011

IF they didn't know what they were exactly, they did use slate slabs for roof
tiles and fossil trilobites are certainly present in many of those deposits.; I
think there is town over in England known for it's slate roofs with"bugs" in the
tiles.

Might be worth trying it even if they didn't know it was a trilobite, could you
use "bug" and take the artistic liberty of it looking like a trilobite?

Alexandra Notte Clare (whose OTHER hobby is paleontology)