[Ansteorra] Heraldry Info? (was Titles)

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:51:30 PDT 2011

Hey....for good hands on with some of Ansteorras best and least known heralds, you should come down to Beaumont for the Heraldic amd Scribal Symposium at the end of the month. I went last year and got hands on what would you like to do experience. Found out that it takes more than just being loud to make a good voice herald! I am sticking to the scribal arts for now :) Cheers! Mirabelis