[Ansteorra] ISO

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 6 06:57:20 PDT 2011

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011, Barbara W <alysd38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just an FYI, and in case they fail to see this  you can reach
> Kingdom officers through the Ansteorran web site.

For those who want pointers:
The main kingdom page is <http://ansteorra.org/>
"Officers" is third from the top on the left hand list of links, to go
to <http://www.ansteorra.org/officers.php> [1]

> There is a link to contact that opens an Outlook email,

To be precise, it's not Outlook specifically.  It's a link
that reads <mailto:exchequer at ansteorra.org> [2] or whatever, and your
Web browser may handle that in various ways.  On my home system, for
example, the Opera Web browser opens Opera's mailer.  It wouldn't
surprise me if Internet Explorer allowed only Outlook.

Dannet de Lyncoln

[1] The head financial officer is listed as the Kingdom Treasurer.
For whatever reason it's there, I'm personally glad.  Some form of the
word "treasurer" can be found all over Europe through all period, but
the "exchequer" could be found only in England (and Scotland, being
English-influenced), and I believe that the financial Exchequer had
audit and supervisory powers only over shire reeve's revenues.

[2] Harrumph.  Grump.

Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com