[Ansteorra] Honors to our new Prince and Princess

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jul 9 20:41:43 PDT 2011

Forgive me for this public post but I am new to the postal system and find it hard to find the right riders.
His Grace, Duke Jonathan and Myself, Duchess Willow send our warm regards and our traditional offer of support.
We, in the past, have offered this wleft thinners of the Crown List as they left the  field. We were sadden that our health will not allows us to serve you as quickly as we have served other Crown
But let it be known that my Lord and myself are here to help in anyway that our age will allow..
To my future Queen, While your fame as a costumer has reached even to the  High North , there is often too much for a Princess or Queen to do for herself. I am mainly a teller of tales but I know many people throughout the kingdom who would be please and honored to assist you in getting ready for Pennsic and your many trips to the North.
Please do not be quiet with your needs. If you need anything please call upon me or have your entourage  contact me.
We are filled with happiness that you and your Lord are the Heirs to the Sable Thrones.
In Service to the Land and People of Ansteorra
Duchess Willow de Wisp