[Ansteorra] Great Summer Read For the Ladies, currently free for Kindle

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 11:44:26 PDT 2011

Ladies,
If you have a Kindle and are interested in Scottish history, particularly Robert the Bruce, go to Amazon and download Lady of Hay by Barbara Erskine.  It is currently free, but that could change soon.  Erskine is a British fiction author I was introduced to when I was living in Scotland.  I love her books, and Lady of Hay is my personal favorite.  It is FICTION, and contains a previous life/reincarnation theme, but it is well-researched and is based on factual history (yes, I checked facts).  It's a great leisure read.  Enjoy!

Mistress Julianna Vertue