[Ansteorra] Great Summer Read For the Ladies, currently free for Kindle

Asgard Farms daria at asgardfarms.com
Mon Jul 11 12:04:30 PDT 2011

Thanks
I just downloaded it =)

Daria Riley
http://www.asgardfarms.com
http://www.backyardvikings.org

"My pets make my breakfast"

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+daria=asgardfarms.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+daria=asgardfarms.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Jewell Wainwright
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 1:44 PM
To: Inc.Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA
Subject: [Ansteorra] Great Summer Read For the Ladies, currently free for
Kindle

Ladies,
If you have a Kindle and are interested in Scottish history, particularly
Robert the Bruce, go to Amazon and download Lady of Hay by Barbara Erskine.
It is currently free, but that could change soon.  Erskine is a British
fiction author I was introduced to when I was living in Scotland.  I love
her books, and Lady of Hay is my personal favorite.  It is FICTION, and
contains a previous life/reincarnation theme, but it is well-researched and
is based on factual history (yes, I checked facts).  It's a great leisure
read.  Enjoy!

Mistress Julianna Vertue