[Ansteorra] Pennsic: Ansteorra Chilly Knight

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 16:14:48 PDT 2011

I am hoping to be back this year. Last year, I holed up in a New Castle motel
for a week and made it out to site about four hours. I wanted to help chili
night, but was too sick.

If I indeed make it back to far Aethelmaeark, I will be camping away form the
kingdomn, as I didn't pre-reg (never know with my job requirements) . What could
be brought and contribute that evening to help?

Val