[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Page School Grand Opening

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 15:54:35 PDT 2011

We are not having children's activities at Round Table. We will, however,
hold a class/meeting for those adults interested in the program. It will be
a Q and A discussion. To my knowledge, no activities for children are
planned. For further information on the Page School, please contact me off
list at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

Lady Cait O'Hara, CRA
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra