[Ansteorra] Details for Roundtable

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 07:46:40 PDT 2011

When she included the link, it accidently included the "if" from the next sentence. http://steppes.ansteorra.org/roundtable

Wihtric se anhaga

From: Pamela D. Kendrick <pkendrick at kendrick.dyndns.info>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Details for Roundtable

I'm getting a page not found error

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+pkendrick=kendrick.dyndns.info at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ansteorra-bounces+pkendrick=kendrick.dyndns.info at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:49 PM
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Details for Roundtable

Greetings, Populace of Ansteorra! I wanted to share some details for those attending and presenting at Roundtable this Saturday.  There are both digital projectors (for printed material) and computers which accept thumb drives for showing presentations to students via the projector.  Instructions for using the equipment are located at the Professor's desk in each classroom. Also, a list of some nearby restaurants will be available at the check-in desk as you enter through the southeast doors of the X building.  Google and campus maps are listed on the event website, as are the building floor maps and, of course, the schedule.  ;)  http://steppes.ansteorra.org/roundtable If you have any questions relating to the site, please contact me at seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org or (817) 602-8657. YIS,Lady Katerina ine Curry(mka: Melissa Koehler)Site Steward for Roundtable