[Ansteorra] information needed.

Elisava Illiesca elisava at draculesti.com
Fri Jul 15 13:19:46 PDT 2011

Welcome to the List Katharine,
I highly recommend 2 books, one is the Masterpieces of Illumination:The
World's Most Famous Manuscripts 400 To 1600 and the other is The Illuminated
Page ten centuries of manuscripts painting. I use both of these fairly
regularly as a reference point when I am working on an illumination or
calligraphy.
Masterpieces of Illumination:The World's Most Famous Manuscripts 400 To 1600
can be found used on Amazon.com for around 30 dollars, and The Illuminated
Page: Ten Centuries of Manuscript Painting for around 12 dollars or so used
also on Amazon.
I was gifted the Masterpieces of Illumination book by my Laurel when I first
really started to become interested in doing illumination and it has grown
to be my favorite book on the subject.
hope this helps you some! also check to see where you are if your local
scribe guild has books and resources you might be able to look over
Devoted in Service,
*´¨) Lady Elisava Iliesca
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Caret Luce Tenebrae Vincunt