[Ansteorra] information needed.

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jul 16 12:43:32 PDT 2011

Dear Katharine
There are many way to get the info you need.
I have found this site to have great info.
http://illuminations.ca/how-to.html
The author makes illumination for RL "real life" and really knows how  to teach the , butbasics. Sometime you can good stuff on the net by typing in "art form--this case illumination" and SCA.
Where you you live? If you can go to the SCA page and find out if a group near has a scribe's   guild. Most of the time they are thrilled to give you hands on help If something happens and they don't give you useful help write the list and we will see if we can direct to real life people you can talk to.
willowdewisp