[Ansteorra] ISO

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 16:00:08 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/20/2011 4:00:25 PM Central Daylight Time,

Could  His Grace Don Miguel of Steppes contact me offlist at
aprilmoon08 at yahoo.com

Lady Katharine/aka  Leigh

I would like to beg a boon from the list.  Would it be possible to put  the
name of the person with whom  people are searcing for in the subject  line.
 That way the people with whom are familiar with that individual can
readily respond and the rest of the list can delete at will.  So instead of  ISO
(blank) it would look like ISO ( Lord/Lady XYZ ).  I, being an  inqusitive
person always assume that maybe an ISO ( blank) is someone looking  for me (
It never is ) and my ego becomes crushed because no one is looking for  me (
Cue tears ).

I know this is a REALLY minor point and is not a life threatening issue but
 going through the hundreds of spam emails daily , it does save me a second
or  two and as old as I am , every second I can save is a second longer I
can  live.

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
and is REALLY a nice guy