[Ansteorra] Fiber Arts College, LPT and Steppes Artisan

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 07:57:05 PDT 2011

As Mistress Radegund said we had just over 100 people on site and almost
everyone participated in at least one class if not more.  Thinking to the future
Steppes Artisan will be August 20 and Laurel Prize Tourny will be August 27 both
events will provide an excellent opportunity for you to display the arts that
you taught or learned this past weekend.   I'm looking forward to seeing many of
you at one or both events.

Let's keep the enthusiasm for this aspect of the SCA.

Thank you for coming out and I'm looking forward to seeing you all next month

Rhiannon