[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jul 27 12:42:54 PDT 2011

Dear Artisans of the SCA
The Artisans of Northkeep are putting together a tree for  the Pillbrook Museum "Festivals of Trees". this tree will be donated to the Museum. it Occurred to us that some of you would like to do an ornament or part of an ornament of the tree.
It is an 7 foot tree and all the ornaments have to handmade so that is a lot of work. We could use up to 50 ornaments. This is something done for the fun of it and to show off the SCA and promote a great museum.
We are looking for things that cover a fist.. they can be of different sizes and shapes. If they are small send them anyway and we will make a frame for them or we will  make little pillows and pin or sew them on. For example if you had a little bit of lace or embroidery we could display it on a rich fabric in a fancy frame.
I am straw bossing the project so I am offering largess to folks that bring things for this project to Laurel's prize tourney.
i look forward to hearing from you all and seeing all of you in Aug.
willow de wisp