[Ansteorra] a practicality question: Cup Covers

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:22:57 PDT 2011

I have a couple of sets of them, I love them!

We use them when we are outdoors and do not want anything flying into our cups, be it a bug or a bit of dust or a stray grape flying across the hall if we are inside a hall. ;)

One set has zippers in the centers that I have not yet tried out.

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)