[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 22:25:17 PDT 2011

Personally, I am just ecstatic that there is an event like this, with so many people willing to take the time to share their experience with folks like me. There are not very many people in my immediate area that practice the same arts as I do, so I welcome an event where I learn from and connect with others. (Even though Laurels *are* a little scary in this context.)

Rest assured, there will be chocolate at my table, if only for my own nerves. :P

-Rose the Obnoxious

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.