[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 00:07:46 PDT 2011

greetings

lol, don't feel lonesome , between being strongly opinionated, not afraid to
open my mouth, and having terrible documentation skills, I doubt I will ever
join them either ; )
I think the problem is different than most people see, from my perspective .
as an a& s peer , they should be looking  at every thing they get the chance
to , and advising / teaching as often as possible.
not just teaching / advising their chosen students. they should be examining
all entries , not just the ones with flashy colors , or fancy displays. if
your entry needs those things because it isn't very well made, or it is made
from modern materials in a modern fashion , I guess that's ok, but , if I
want to sell my stuff for profit I'll build a display to attract the people
with no knowledge, but lots of money, a& s peers are supposed to be both
knowledgeable and interested in things a & s , as the top of the a & s food
chain they shouldn't need flashy / shiny to attract their attention.
skill and craftsmanship / knowledge should draw them like a moth to the
flame .
but hey , its their show , let them have fun their own way , ill keep having
fun making things ; )
again , just my opinion : )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur