[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 08:42:34 PDT 2011

greetings

I think it would be a pleasure to meet him ; )
but don't get the wrong idea, I have had a couple of the northern laurels,
and  friends from the elfsea area start helping me with things like places
to look for even more info, and ideas for things to make ; ) ( found a knife
sheath from the 13 hundreds im pretty sure I can duplicate ; )
but the people who seem more interested in bright / flashy / sparkly
backdrop displays ,than they seem to be of the actual items craftsmanship /
knowledge , gives everyone a lesser image of  the judges , we are supposed
to act like adults with an interest in the
 a &s , not like blue jays or bored small children that " need " sparkly /
bright/ shiny things to attract their attention . I go to a&s things to see
what others are doing and how well they are doing them , not to see who
spent the most time on their backdrops : (
but I guess I'm just weird : (
lol, already have , I make things that people enjoy receiving = )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur