[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 11:46:20 PDT 2011

greetings

rather than get in an argument on this I will merely point out that all of
your points rely on the modern sensibilities " the real world " " modern
theater / marketing " " dating every possible judge " etc.
and that you express your own opinions as solid gold fact , while I am able
to understand that nothing is black and white for every occasion, and that
my perspective is just my opinion , other peoples experiences,and
perspectives may give them a different opinion , and that's ok, but it
doesn't stop me from asking questions , or explaining my opinion to others .
also , I believe that a judges time is less wasted looking at the entry ,
and not the fru fru around it.
like I said in an earlier post, a simple , basic,balanced,  non distracting
display is always better than some gaudy dime store window dressing display
.
but again that's just my opinion
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur