[Ansteorra] How to Trap a Laurel

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 13:24:09 PDT 2011

I'm a big fan of Haraldr's displays.  It really does feel like you're stepping into a craftsman's workshop.  It works particularly well at venues like Laurel's Prize where you have the time to play with the tools.  He taught my daughter how to use a bow drill. It was a great demo that spread enthusiasm.
  And have you gotten to sail in Czina's corracle?  It's another great example of something that's fantastic, and more impressive outside of a formal competition setting.
  Gaston