[Ansteorra] Duchess Willow needs cat help

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 22:53:13 PDT 2011

Thank you for the information.

While I will defend everyone's rights to their private property, to have and to hold, until death do they part; I'd like to take a moment for a public service announcement...
Please remember the Three R's of conservation and the first one is REDUCE.

Pandora, Yep, I still have SCA stuff even though I haven't been out to play in years :)