[Ansteorra] Stuff, stuff, stuff.

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 01:54:19 PDT 2011

Have you tried freecycle?

My favorite method is to stack stuff near the curb a day or 2 before trash day with a "free stuff" sign and I'm always amazed how much disappears. Then I bag what's left for the trash guys.  This drought has sure been good for being able to do this.  Am gradually getting rid of several decades of stuff and may one day be able to let go of the stash my loving mother left me but that's mostly her books and they are tougher for me to let go :)

Pandora