[Ansteorra] Fw: Questions regarding slings & Tavern Fights

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 08:14:25 PDT 2011

Originally I was going to go with a bow but due to rotator cuff surgery I can't pull one now.  However I can use a crossbow.  So until the 2 years of doing the exercises is over and I have full use of my right shoulder I will be using a crossbow.  The sling just really grabbed me because I could do it with my left shoulder.

I could also see the possibilities of slings protecting a seige machine.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan