[Ansteorra] Duchess Willow needs cat help

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 10:22:43 PDT 2011

greetings

>We already had nuisance laws in place when this ordinance was passed.  It
>was also amusing that a good portion of the city counsel that passed said
>ordinance were actually in violation (shots not up to date, license, etc.)
>themselves.<
isn't that usually the case ? most people in authority believe that laws and
rules they create should not effect them in any way : (

>> As to hoarding, there is 'hoarding' and then there is 'hoarding'.  I
> fully admit to having too much stuff (by my own standards), but as long as
> it is arranged fairly well, is not harboring pests, and in no way
> endangers anyone, what concern is it to anyone but me (and my husband)?  <
lol, i never said that all levels of hoarding were bad ; ) , i just said
that we all seem to have so some level of that particular mentality ; )

>> We live in a society that is increasingly deciding what is best for us
> and I will not be surprised when the "hoarding police" knock on my door
> and tell me I have to get rid of all my books, etc. or be taken away to
> the pysch ward.  <
that's because too many people are willing to vote away their rights ,
wanting the government to protect them from their own poor choices , so that
they never have to be responsible for things like lack of common sense : (
this also happens when elected politicians add hidden little bits to a
popular bill in order to get things passed instead of trying to get them
passed out in the open on their own : (
but normally its because some special interest group raised a stink because
something wasn't being done the way they wanted it to be done .
much like the current push to remove " cartoons " from cereal boxes , it is
much easier to make the company change / stop using ,a 15 or more year old
logo than it is ( for some people ) to tell your children " no " and  stick
to it : / , which is why places have started going " child restricted " or "
child free ". but spoiled brats are a different ( mostly modern )   rant ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur