[Ansteorra] Cats could make you crazy

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:53:15 PDT 2011

You're all wrong. Cats make you crazy because they do stuff like jump on cabinets as kittens and knock down valuable glass bowls. Then as older adults, they go missing for days on end and you go nuts because it's either your cat you love or a loved one's cat and they're out of their mind with worry... Then they get old and die. And you go mad because of the loss of such a long time companion. *tongue in cheek* I do hope you're laughing at this point.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.