[Ansteorra] Cats could make you crazy

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 11:13:17 PDT 2011

greetings

if I'm reading this correctly , then someone who is in constant contact with
feline feces, and isn't good about removing all traces of said feces, ( lack
of thorough washing , of effected clothes and eating / cooking materials and
surfaces is at a higher risk of infection , especially if they are already
on drugs for other things , including other mental issues ?
what are the means of transference from human to human if any ?
the article also states that hygiene ( in all things ) ( washing
surfaces,utensils, clothes, hands etc. thoroughly ) is the best way to
reduce chances of infection .
but I couldn't find anyplace that suggested a course of action ( if any )
for anyone who finds themselves in such a high risk condition , ( lots of
cats that roam in and out freely, clothing and personal belongings  that
smell strongly of cat urine and feces,all the time, and may or may not
thoroughly clean cooking utensils and surfaces  ) , does anyone know what
should be done in such cases ? or if anything should be done in such cases ?
weird minds want to know : )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur