[Ansteorra] Duchess Willow needs cat help

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jul 29 14:23:11 PDT 2011

Dear Pandora
you note has made me very afraid. I was considering going to the Vets and having my cats put down if I couldn't find homes for them. I didn't want them to experience the terror of being forced into cages and kill is a horrifying situation
the thought of giving them away has caused me to have a something with my heart. It looks like a "little" heart attack and I think going through what you described would really do me in.
I you have anyone anywhere we will find a way to get them to them.
willow