[Ansteorra] Questions regarding slings & Tavern Fights

HE Chiang Chi-sh h chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 29 16:25:58 PDT 2011

We did a boffer tavern brawl many years ago here in Bonwicke. We had some
really strange weapons among them were torches, stools, a dog. I managed to
get hit in the face with a boffer stew. We even had a boffer drunk, fellow
made a suit from foam and duct tape. A good time was had by all.
HE Chiang Chi-sh h
Baron of Bonwicke