[Ansteorra] Duchess Willow needs cat help

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:25:43 PDT 2011

Your Grace, there is a website that does a Caturday thread every Saturday. It's called fark.com. That thread has brought a cat all the way from the east coast to Dallas for it to have a forever home. It might be a long shot, but I'd try it. You might find the homes you need for your kittehs. I'll put the word out tomorrow when the thread goes green on the free site.

Grainne

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint