[Ansteorra] iso

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 00:33:38 PDT 2011

Greetings Arthur, and others who might be interested in leather tooling.

I'm going to take advantage of HE Safiye's mistake and say...

You might wish to take a look through this file in the CRAFTS section
of the Florilegium for some details on modern tooling of leather as
well as some info on period methods.
lea-tooling-msg (55K) 6/26/05 Leather tooling. decorating leather.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/lea-tooling-msg.html

I hope this helps.
Stefan

PS: Good A&S documentation can often make a good submission for the
Florilegium, either as is, or turned into an article.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com