[Ansteorra] Bead Competition
hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 12:27:48 PDT 2011
First, what a cool idea, thanks for thinking of it.
Next - must the beads be glass? Or can they be other materials, such as metal?
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:37:38 -0500
From: Queen of Ansteorra <queen at crown.ansteorra.org>
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Bead Competition
This year at Pennsic I would like to showcase the bead makers of Ansteorra
by presenting the Queens of each Kingdom with a gift box of handmade beads.
Therefore today I am starting a Bead Competition.
- 12 inch strand of beads 80% made by your hand judged on visual
- enter as many times as you want
- heraldic colors are a plus
- feel free to match it up to any kingdom if you so choose
- due by Crown Tournament in July
- attach your name and your group to your strand
Prizes will be given to the neatest single bead, the most period bead
(documentation desired), the most visually impacting strand, and the group
with the greatest amount of submissions. Mistress Ameline will be in charge
of prizes so you know they will be good!
P.S. Gift boxes are already procured; I only have need of the beads to fill
More information about the Ansteorra